Hexa Business ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.hexabusiness.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of
Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Your Personal Information is solely used to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable informationmay include, but is not limited to your:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and usage data
This data is collectively referred to as your "Personal Information".
We may use your Personal Information for our own internal reasons, such as to administer and operate the Site, to offer or enhance our services to you, to analyze your use of the Site, to investigate trends in Site usage, to comply with our contractual obligations, or to pursue other legitimate interests.Log Data
We, like many other website operators, gather information from your browser whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may contain information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you view, the time and date of your visit, the amount of time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook to collect, monitor, and analyze this Log Data
These third-party services assist us in improving our website, providing better content, and serving targeted advertisements.
If you do not wish for your data to be collected by these third-party services, use the following links to opt-out:Google AnalyticsGoogle AdwordsFacebookCommunications
We may send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your Personal Information. You can unsubscribe from any or all of these messages from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the instructions in any email we send you, or by contacting us.Cookies
Cookies are tiny data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
To collect information, like many other sites, we use "cookies." You may set your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when one is received. You may not be able to use some parts of our Site if you refuse to accept cookies.Security
We care about the security of your Personal Information but keep in mind that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely 100% safe. While we make every effort to secure your Personal Information using commercially reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee its ultimate security.
Terms of Service Updated: 29 September 2021; Effective Date: 29 September 2021
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hexamatics Servcomm Sdn Bhd’s Website (the "Service"). By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Service if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
"The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Malaysia.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hexamatics Servcomm Sdn Bhd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.hexabusiness.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
1. Republish material from https://www.hexabusiness.com/
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.hexabusiness.com/
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.hexabusiness.com/
4. Redistribute content from the Service (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).User Comments
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. The Company does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the Company, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the Company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. The company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
5. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activity or unlawful activity.
6. You hereby grant the Company a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.Hyperlinking to Our Content
No use of Hexamatics Servcomm Sdn Bhd's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.Iframes
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation,
any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.